Are you joining us for this year's putt4dough?
Here's everything you need to know to make your playing experience a smooth one (well... we can't help you aim better we're afraid).
So, have a quick read to ensure your team is as ready as can be, and start practicing those swings.
See you soon!
Registration and bag drop opens at 10:30am. See number four (4) on the map below.
Please ensure you arrive on time (the earlier you complete your registration, the more time you'll have for practice on the driving range). Lunch will be provided at the Clubhouse Terrace (3).
For those who are hiring clubs, please head into the Pro Shop (5) on your arrival to fill in the hire form and pay your $50 hire fee. Take your completed form to the Bag Drop staff and they’ll fit you with your set for the day. Please note hire clubs are $50 per set.
Joondalup Resort Country Club is only 20 minutes from the Perth CBD. Follow the Freeway North and take the Hodges exit. Turn left at the traffic lights onto Hodges Drive and keep going straight. Turn right at the second turn off and proceed straight through Country Club Boulevard until reaching Joondalup Country Club on the left (Joondalup Resort Hotel is on the right).
The golf car park is nearest to the Clubhouse. See number six (6) on the map below.
Once everyone is checked in and fed, please ensure you are back at the Clubhouse Terrace by 11.30am for the Welcome Address. After a quick briefing, everyone will be invited onto the putting green (2) for a group photograph.
Golf will then kick off with a shotgun start at 11.45am.
Golf concludes at 5.00pm, so don’t spend too much time in the bush looking for your ball! You will have an opportunity for a quick shower and change at the Clubhouse before making your way to the Lakeview Function Centre Foyer (10) for pre-dinner drinks.
Dinner will commence at 6.00pm in the Lakeview Function Centre, courtesy of Arista, followed by our awards, auction and guest speakers.
The evening's proceedings will wrap up at 9.00pm.
What to wear
Please note Joondalup Resort request that all golf patrons adhere to their dress standards. Men and women must wear a collared shirt, dress pants or shorts, soft spiked golf shoes or approved footwear with socks. Denim, boardshorts and track wear are not permitted.
What you need to bring
- Your gear, of course (unless you've requested to hire clubs).
- A hat, sunscreen, and plenty of water. As per usual, the forecast is looking hot.
- A change of clothes for the evening (golf shoes and caps are not permitted for dinner) and your toiletries for the shower.
- Plenty of gold coin for entry into our Novelty Hole competitions, and cash to purchase raffle tickets. We have some fantastic prizes up for grabs this year, so you won't want to miss out.
- Your generosity, your cheque books, and your credit cards! Some fantastic auction items are up for grabs this year too, including a Cristiano Ronaldo signed boot, a signed Springsteen guitar, Sir Donald Bradman signed mini bat, and a whole lot more.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you're following us on LinkedIn and Facebook to keep up with all the day's action.